Monday, December 29, 2008

What a Shitful Night

I suppose only to transfer stuffs and help out at Tamhar's father mini-show (battle of the bands and karaokes).

There's only 1 from 10000 possibilities for you to walk in Uptown with your whole bandmates. That's why nobody enters the battle of the bands. So, Tamhar's Dad a.k.a. Gnawa the Earthprince Rocker told us to play a few songs. In this kind of situation, I cant reject the offer since we owe a lot from him. So, Diraf, Luriaz, and I accept it.

The problem is, since a half of years, I didnt practice playing the guitar. one more thing, I have stage-fright.

My knees started to shake. and the crowds making it worse.

If u went to Uptown Danau Kota at Wangsamaju yesterday, you may heard terrible out of tune sounds. That's from me.

No comments: